produced by Sienna Templeman, Intern, University of Idaho
Available from November 9 to January 26, this exhibit will feature powerful displays of the disproportionate affects that environmental issues have on minorities and low-income communities. There will be a series of speakers from different backgrounds and disciplines to promote education and awareness for environmental justice issues. The exhibit will showcase not only global issues, but national and local ones as well. Environmental injustices are taking place in our own backyard.
The Seven Deadly Social Sins, explained by Arun Gandi of Mohandes Gandi
Ghandi’s Social Sins (title piece) by Donna Bain
1. Knowledge without Character by Austin Stiegemeier
2. Science without Humanity by Marci Wing (6th/7th Grade classroom at Canfield Middle School 2011)
3. Wealth without Work by Harold Balazs (no longer displayed)
4. Pleasure without Conscience by Mary Dee Dodge
5. Commerce without Morality by Allen Dodge
6. Worship without Sacrifice by Joan Smith
7. Politics without Principle by Barb Mueller
8. Rights without Responsibility by Rhea Giffin
Our events page has our latest events for
the public to join. Our events are usually
free or low cost to all that attend.